First, before I start my post, let me ask you to be sure to say Happy 87th Birthday to our friend and commenter, Mal, in the Comments Section!
Please go (after you read my post!!!) to Kid’s Blog and read THIS POST…….every blogger should link to it. I SO wish that I still had more liberal lefty loons than Ducky and Jersey reading this blog because they really need to get his message……..But now, please read MY MESSAGE…which IS………….
I’ve been thinking a lot about America and what we see/hear/read in the news and it occurs to me that we’re losing so much because we’re being led by people who haven’t a ghost of a chance of doing anything but run America into the ground through debt, bad character, not understanding the Constitution, demeaning our history, not able to name our enemies, etc. (Witness Obama, as if I had to say…)
I made this list that’s been going through my mind lately…finally wrote it down and want your input:
- Destroying the economy seems to be the goal in attaining a climate system where New York City won’t be submerged in water in five years. Draconian methods will be used to make sure businesses can’t remain open here in America while we see China and India spew horrible toxins into the air; as if there’s a glass shield over them by which we’ll not be affected. It’s WE who have to give it up $$$$….
- Anti Cop sentiment is getting even more dangerous, with a president who started this whole thing off with the Professor Henry Gates/Harvard situation, culminating in the Beer Summit, remember?…where Gates, a cop and Obama shared beers in the sunny garden lawn and solved racial problems all over America? Meanwhile, good Black kids who were studying as they were shot to death in their homes get zip and punk drug dealers’ mothers who are heroin addicts get $6,000,000 and the father who never raised the kid gets almost $1 million….The child shot while sitting on her mom’s bed doing homework would get zip because she isn’t involved in the Baltimore mayor’s agenda.
- Instead of being able to say the words “Muslim Terrorism”, our president has decided to take in 10,000 Syrian refugees, mostly able bodied men without the guts to fight in their country, but might, here. But, don’t worry, folks….Islamists always tell the truth and, remember, when they’re asked if they like America, their answer would be “Sure, all of us in the Middle East do,” and they’ll be believed by relatively untrained interrogators. Watch for it. This is a president who raves about the wonders of Islam and how foundational it was to the forming of America (how?) yet can’t acknowledge the hideous terror amongst them? I believe many of those people do need refuge, Muslims included, but I don’t see how taking in this many can be safe for America today. I wonder how many Christian refugees Muslim countries would take in? But my biggest question is “Why won’t the Saudis and other rich countries take them in?” They do have the room. (You won’t want to miss that link information)
- This is a country which has, virtually, no borders…..and we are paying for those who illegally sneak in. We can’t even call them illegals, they are undocumented workers, or whatever the name du jour is today. This is a sovereign country?
- We champion transgenders and pansexuals….frontpage news for our kids to feast their fantasies on. Meanwhile, little girls in Middle Schools now have to accept boys who suddenly decided they’re girls using the same bathrooms. According to the school administrators, it’s the girls’ problem now to deal with, not the messed up boy’s.
- Even Turner Classic Movies’ host Ben Mankiewicz, when introducing a film about to air, says things like “it’s about American patriotism during WWII but most of it is exaggerated,” or other very disdainful things about anything patriotic or good in America. You’ll notice it now that I have mentioned it, if you hadn’t already…you will have just been touched by a lovely film filled with patriotism, Christianity, love for family…and BAMMO! “It wasn’t really like that…” This is emblematic of a lot…it’s like TCM, when Ben hosts, is the MSNBC of Movie Channels….except a bit more subtle.
- Late Night talk show hosts all slam Republican … constantly. It’s the biggest laugh to joke about any conservative values, and that’s what America’s growing up on.
- PBS, the “PUBLIC?” Broadcasting System has become an even bigger joke; do you know that 70% of the time I’m flipping channels and run across it, there’s the Anti Capitalist lecture by Richard Wolff? Lecturing the ‘public’ on the sins of capitalism…constantly. If you know any, please write in Comments what shows you’ve seen lately on PBS which shamefacedly tout Capitalism or ANY Conservative values. ANY. We’re paying for that, folks. Think any liberal wants to pay Sean Hannity’s salary?
- The Black Lives Matter leader is now going to teach a course in leadership at Yale! Isn’t that precious? But, I know we can all be certain he won’t try to indoctrinate at all, right? 🙂 Is there a Conservative radical speaking anywhere? (without a pie in his face, that is?)
I could go on and ON and on, and so could you…..and I want to leave you with another point I find so typical, so clearly planned on the Left’s side. This might sound silly to even mention, but:
10. Joy Behar is back on THE VIEW. I don’t watch it, you probably don’t watch it, but millions of women do… She’d left a few years ago…..think it’s a coincidence that she’s back and still slamming every Republican/Conservative, pro-family or faith thing she can, to the delight of her audience responding to her ‘humor’? Know who’s supposedly the strong conservative voice represented to counterbalance? Candice Bure. (stop laughing, it’s true)
My list above, only part of the huge leftwing take-over attempts, is much more powerful and meaningful than JOY BEHAR. But I mention her because it’s an example of the very subtle, cunning and manipulative brains of the Left……she’s there for a reason. Her humor belittles Conservatives very soundly and is hilarious to her audience. And the DNC doesn’t have to pay. Unless they paid ABC to take her back. And this works.
Please comment on the list above.……I’d like to hear more, or what you think of my list, because I believe we’re losing BIG TIME and want to know from you how we might change this. SO far, no good.