MAL emailed this to me Sunday and I had to share it with you….some of it, we’re well aware of, some of it is pretty clever and ALL are true!:
“Critical things to think about in 2022.
I never dreamed that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known all my life. I have never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home and I was privileged to be born here. But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is changing… for the worse. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, no matter how much I pray, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same. I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life–so hate-filled that they agree with opinions they would never have express as their own. I think that I may well have entered the Rod Sterling’s Twilight Zone. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind & moral soul!
You can’t justify this kind of insanity:
- If a guy pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.
- Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
-Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
- It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine with taxpayer money.
- Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
-People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
- People who have never been to college, and those who have fully paid their college tuition should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
- Immigrants with tuberculosis, polio and other diseases are welcomed & waved right in, but you’d better be able to prove that you and your dog are vaccinated.
- Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang member or terrorist who jumps the southern border are welcome.
- $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care for illegals is not.
- If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
- If you cheat in an election nothing happens to you, but if you point out the mathematical errors of that election you are a conspiracy theorist & held in disdain.
- People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President. (Z: Love this one!)
- We have historically & currently witnessed other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it still seems like a great plan for the US.
- Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
- Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of their rights.
* People who enter the country by breaking the law (illegally), and are temporally separated for the child’s protection, sued US taxpayers and are demanding $450,000 per person for “emotional distress”,and the current administration is seriously considering it… (that’s more than the 9/11 families or our military personnel will ever see).
- Then there is the whole Afghanistan fiasco, vaccine/mandates, endless COVID variants, election cheating, a deficient president, violence/rioting in the cities, defunding the police, confiscating my guns while arming terrorists, etc., etc.·
And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
Nothing makes sense anymore – no values, no morals, and no civility. People are dying of a Chinese virus, but it’s racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China. We are clearly living in an upside-down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong but killing unborn babies is okay !”
PRETTY GOOD ONES, HUH? Only they’re too true to even smile………Agree with most of them?
Z (thanks, Mal)